Club members enjoy the following benefits. Please consider joining today!
- Ten meetings a year with guest speakers and social activities.
- An annual club picnic, demonstration day, and end-of-the year party.
- Twelve monthly newsletters with interesting articles.
- The chance to participate in educational and collecting fieldtrips.
- Lots of items to check out from our library of lapidary, geology and rock collecting books and magazines.
- The Junior Rockhounds badge-earning program that takes place during regular club meetings. Kids learn to collect, identify, and display rocks, minerals, etc. along with fun things to do with them.
- The opportunity to learn lapidary arts skills from other members, including how to cut and polish rocks and gems, make spheres and create jewelry.
Annual dues for membership are $20 for a single adult and $8 for each additional family member in a single household. Dues are payable upon first joining the our club and on September 1st of each year thereafter. We encourage you to attend one or more of our general meetings before joining. Forms can be obtained at the meeting or you can download and fill it out ahead of time. Dues are required to be paid at the time of application submittal and all applications are subject to approval by three Board members.
Download an application now. You can send it with payment to our post office box or bring it with you to our next general meeting. Renewals are due September 1st of each year.
Ask us using the form below.